Scales, Arpeggios and Modes
"Music Theory for Guitarists 101"
Note: This eBook is automatically delivered and downloadable as a PDF file.
“Music Theory for Guitarists 101”
This is an easy-to-read book delivered as a PDF covering the basics of how to apply music theory to the guitar fretboard. Music theory is much easier to understand and apply on the guitar than it is for most other instruments. This is due to the fact that everything on the fretboard uses “movable” shapes and patterns. After reading this book, you will have a solid understanding of how to improvise and/or compose your own solos on the guitar!
Over 380 Full Fretboard Diagrams Including:
Scales Spanning the Fretboard
- All 12 Minor Pentatonic Scales
- All 12 Major Pentatonic Scales
- All 12 Major Diatonic Scales
- All 12 Minor Diatonic Scales
- All 12 Minor Blues Scales
- All 12 Major Blues Scales
Arpeggios Spanned Across the Fretboard
- Arpeggio Layouts for all 7 Diatonic Chords in all 12 Major Keys
- Arpeggio Layouts for All 7 Diatonic Chords in all 12 Minor Keys
84 Mode Diagrams
- All 7 Modes for All 12 Keys
Relative Major-Minor Diagrams
- 12 Diagrams for the Pentatonic Scale Showing Both the Major and Minor Scale Root
- 12 Diagrams for the Diatonic Scale Showing Both the Major and Minor Scale Root
- 12 Diagrams for the Blues Scale Showing Both the Major and Minor Scale Root
“Scale Combining” Diagrams
- 24 “Scale Combining Diagrams” Outlining Where the Pentatonic Scale and Full Diatonic Scale Overlap