It’s an instantly downloadable PDF file, that comes complete with over 380 full fretboard diagrams including:
Scales Spanning the Fretboard
- All 12 Minor Pentatonic Scales
- All 12 Major Pentatonic Scales
- All 12 Major Diatonic Scales
- All 12 Minor Diatonic Scales
- All 12 Minor Blues Scales
- All 12 Major Blues Scales
Arpeggios Spanned Across the Fretboard
- Arpeggio Layouts for all 7 Diatonic Chords in all 12 Major Keys
- Arpeggio Layouts for All 7 Diatonic Chords in all 12 Minor Keys
84 Mode Diagrams
- All 7 Modes for All 12 Keys
Relative Major-Minor Diagrams
- 12 Diagrams for the Pentatonic Scale Showing Both the Major and Minor Scale Root
- 12 Diagrams for the Diatonic Scale Showing Both the Major and Minor Scale Root
- 12 Diagrams for the Blues Scale Showing Both the Major and Minor Scale Root
“Scale Combining” Diagrams
- 24 “Scale Combining Diagrams” Outlining Where the Pentatonic Scale and Full Diatonic Scale Overlap
“Music Theory for the Guitar 101”
It also includes 60+ easy-to-read pages explaining the basics of how to apply music theory to the guitar fretboard, and why it is so much easier applying music theory to the guitar than it is for any other instrument.
This will fill you in on all the necessary fundamentals for learning how to compose or improvise lead lines and solos!
The eBook is delivered as a PDF file, so you may need to download a program such as Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Free Download in order to view it.